Tomorrow I get the pleasure of doing my friends Jills maternity shoot. Her babyshower was a few weeks ago and it was absolutely precious.
It is such an exciting age that we are at. People are graduating college, getting married, starting families, starting careers, voyaging off around the world, finding out who they are and what they want from life. What a crazy ride your 20's are!
If there is one thing I have learned is that not everyone is going to stay on the same page. When we were in highschool everyone was on the same wave length. As soon as graduation hit we all scattered about our lives trying to hold on to the things we still have in common. It is no doubt important to nurture your friendships and continue working on those that are most important to you but it is natural to lose touch, to go down different paths, it is part of the crazy ride. Life is a journey, and we are all trying to make the best out of the cards we have been dealt.
It is amazing to get to be a part of some major life changes in my friends lives. We have several weddings to attend this summer, engagements, pregnancies, and bon voyages. I have nothing but joy in my heart for the new adventures ahead of them. I cannot wait for that time to come in my own life.











No comments:
Post a Comment