Mother nature is very unhappy. She is a powerful son of a B that cannot be tamed. She is like the dragon that awaits in a dark cave until something startles her or angers her in which she reacts with ferocious strength.
Sounds a bit like me....
I watched videos of the Tsunami in Japan and it is unlike anything I have seen before. I can't help but watch in astonishment as water rushes over buildings taking everything in its path. I am one of "those" people who is creepily obsessed and entertained by the possible coming of the end of the world. Though I do not entertain the whole 2012 philiosophy based on the merit that the bible states we will never know the day or time but that the skies will open. There is much more evidence, both in the bible and not, stating that we are at least coming near to that time.
So what exactly does "near" mean or better yet "that time?"
Maybe we have it all wrong. Maybe everything has to fall apart in order for us to start over. Sure is a shitty way to let us know that we've got it all wrong. But that seems to be the overall theme with life. Lessons are hard and they suck big time but when you overcome them you are better, stronger, more wise.
I find it kind of strange that I was dead set on planning my trip to NZ and then a day later it was struck with an earthquake. I took it as an omen that it wasn't the right time. Now I was ready to put in my deposit to go to Hawaii today and it is on Tsunami watch. Is the universe trying to tell me not to take a vacation?!? Well, too dang bad mother nature THIS queen B needs the beach, a mai tai, and lush tropics.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all that are effected by this tragedy. We have yet to see what the aftermath will bring so we all have to hold our breath and watch it unfold. Today, be grateful for clear skies and that you did not buy that beach front property (haaa ya, right!).

No comments:
Post a Comment