Things I love about Greg.
He gives me massages almost every single night.
He gives me kisses every single morning.
He calls me "boo."
He is sensitive and caring.
He smiles out of the corner of his mouth when he laughs.
He has good table manners and respects my despise of hearing people chew.
He takes care of me when I am sick.
He always puts me first.
He is a technology nerd without an artistic bone in his body.
He always smells good and dresses nice.
He is forgiving.
He is friendly and outgoing.
He knows how to make me laugh.
He knows how to really piss me off.
He tells me I am beautiful.
He believes in me.
He trusts me.
He has kind eyes and beautiful luscious lips.
He is the best snuggler.
He likes to travel and is down for adventures.
He cleans and does the laundry.
He likes the same music as I do.
He is a hard worker.
He has become part of my family.
He loves sports.
He is easy-going and impulsive.
He is great with Chino.
He is my highschool sweetheart.
He is an answered prayer.
He is my one and only.
He is great with Chino.
He is my highschool sweetheart.
He is an answered prayer.
He is my one and only.
Wow baby. You made me tear up. I love you very much and i cant wait to spend our lives together.
ReplyDelete