Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Small changes and touches can make all the difference in your surroundings.
For whatever reason it took me several years to really make my space here at work my own. 
It is still a work in progress but it already feels so much brighter.

The first thing I did was move an old gigantic printer off the corner of my desk allowing in more light and broadening my view of the hills.  I also added a small fan to circulate the air.


I am pretty OCD when it comes to smells. 
 I  have a candle burning, an infuser, an oil burner, or some type of aroma going at all times.  It seriously makes all the difference. 

My latest scent of choice:

I am lucky to get one of these to last me a week.

Another thing about me is that I love pictures.
I like to be able to see the faces of everyone I love surrounding me throughout my day.
Walgreens had a deal for 60 prints for $6.99 so I thought what the heck?




Me? OCD?
No way....
I didn't spend THAT much time organzing and putting those up....

Maybe you noticed the bamboo plant, another great addition.
So far its the only plant I've had in my office NOT to die!
I'm thinking about adding a few more.

I also have a daily devotionals book and some other books for added inspiration to get me through my work days. 


I have weights and an aerobics ball handy for those rare moments of motivation.
Can't forget the hand cream and of course hidden snack drawer.

Welcome to where I spend over 50% of my waking hours. 


1 comment: