My sweet friend,
I miss you so.
The reasons why,
I will never know.
You were taken too soon,
died on a Sunday,
on the sixth of June.
Time has drifted away
though the memories remain
your death is a tragedy
why did you feel such pain?
Your soul was of an angel,
but your mind was invaded
battle between heaven and hell.
My sweet, sweet friend
may you sit at heavens gate.
Watch over us all here,
until we meet again we shall wait.
I miss you so.
The reasons why,
I will never know.
You were taken too soon,
died on a Sunday,
on the sixth of June.
Time has drifted away
though the memories remain
your death is a tragedy
why did you feel such pain?
Your soul was of an angel,
but your mind was invaded
battle between heaven and hell.
My sweet, sweet friend
may you sit at heavens gate.
Watch over us all here,
until we meet again we shall wait.
-Teresa Morton 6/8/10
RIP JJG
No comments:
Post a Comment