Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Dad is the most sincere man I have ever known.  I will cherish his words forever. 

Good morning everyone,

 May 21 was a reminder that the day will come when we will meet our maker and NOW is the time to be humbly broken in our heart in coming to God in prayer. We must all better appreciate the beauty of nature and the creation of everything including the human race. Having a good attitude stems from an appreciation of life itself no matter what our perceived flaws maybe in others. I watched the spirit of Kitty, like I did with Reggie, leave his body and it reminded me of the breath of life God has given all of us. Kitty was like an annoying boss or family member and the gossiping friend but when it came right down to it I loved having Kitty around because he was my friend, maybe not the perfect friend, but nevertheless Kitty was my friend. The point is we all need to do a better job appreciating each other and focusing of what is good instead of what is wrong. Thank you all for the nice messages yesterday. It meant a whole lot to me.

 Love D

No comments:

Post a Comment