Wednesday, May 4, 2011

 Well, it is official, I have completed the course required for me to receive my Associates Degree.  Maybe for some people this is not much of an accomplishment but for me this is huge!  Even with all of the challenges I have had, I DID IT!  Not only did I do it, but I did it exceptionally well with over a 3.9 GPA. 

I am proud of myself.

Instead of worrying about what to do next I am going to try to enjoy this moment and accomplishment.  I am always worrying about what is to come next, and what I should be doing instead of just being here, in the now, rewarding myself for all of my hard work and dedication.  Let me tell you, working full-time, supporting yourself, and going to school is no easy task!

So, F***K YA!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you boo. You never gave up even when things were rough. Great Job. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks boo, you have always been my biggest supporter. I love you

    ReplyDelete