I have worn the same pair of yoga pants for three days now....
The sad thing about this is that each day I put them on with the intention of getting them dirty. I am not so bad off that I haven't taken them OFF, and yes, I have showered, but each day I wear them to work and then come home only to change into my "night time sweats." Being the fanatic I am about "wasting" (if its yellow keep it mellow, if its brown flush it down mentality...took Greg awhile to accept this about me) I haven't really seen the point in washing them since I haven't done anything to dirty them, right?! Might as well save the water and detergent, plus the other three pairs of the exact same yoga pants are packed to go with me on my trip to Lake Tahoe this weekend...that is if I can even go.
I am still sick with this damn superbug virus. I finished my antibiotics on Wednesday and was starting to feel good again until yesterday. I have been experiencing a series of odd symptoms and just not feeling right. From nausea, to a rash on my face, to burning up, to being freezing cold, to a spasm in my left eye, now to a headache all with congestion and a cough on top! Sure, this weather isn't doing much to help my situation, but I am sick of being SICK!
Doesn't my body know that I can't keep feeding it comfort food (aka CHEESE, CARBS, and ICE CREAM!) and laying around for nearly two weeks now when I have less than 12 weeks until I will be frolicking the beaches of Hawaii?! My physical body is being a real drag on my mental desires! I am sick of wearing these yoga pants with the intention of going straight to the gym after work only to turn right towards my house instead of continuing straight to my glorious Zumba class!
My inner Jillian Michaels and Roseanne are battling....right now it appears that Roseanne is in the lead (as I reach for another muffin and review my baking list for tonight...)
No comments:
Post a Comment