Today I am grateful for my Mom.
She is a force to be reckoned with.
She is everything I aspire to be.
She is a woman of faith.
She is slightly insane.
She is courageous.
She is a nurturer.
She is inspiring.
She is a force to be reckoned with.
She is everything I aspire to be.
She is a woman of faith.
She is slightly insane.
She is courageous.
She is a nurturer.
She is inspiring.
She is a fighter.
She is strong.
She is caring.
She is strong.
She is caring.
She is funny.
She is smart.
She is smart.
She is kind.
She is witty.
She is bold.
She has taught me to be free. She passed on her love of nature, people, and animals. She continues to live her life as an adventure. She explores every depth of her soul and inspires me to be half the Mother and person that she is.
She is so strong and has never given up on anything. She was the glue the kept our family together during harder times. When faced with breast cancer she bravely endured a double mastectomy without hesitation or any sign of fear. She never once complained and is now a proud survivor. Her courage and faith could move moutains.
She has always been here for me and wanted what was best for me even if I couldnt always see it. I see it now and appreciate her love more than ever. No words can describe the bond between a mother and daughter. I could not be more proud of the woman she is.
She has a way of making everyone laugh. Her sometimes vulgar sense of humor though sometimes annoying, is no doubtedly funny. She has taught me the value of finding humor during difficult times.
Your love is like no other
and can not be replaced.
You are my teacher
and my inspiration.
You give me strength
and a safe place to come home to.
I admire you for all that you are
and I am so lucky
to call you my Mom.
Happy Birthday!




Wow love the last picture!! Hahaha she is wild, crazy and sometime annoying but she is a wonderful mom and we are so lucky!
ReplyDeleteI know she is imitating the seal in the background. Typical Mom! And Yes, we are so lucky!
ReplyDelete