Thanks to you I appreciate this life,
you have given me a reason to smile.
Thanks to you I appreciate the small things,
you have given me a reason to rejoice.
Thanks to you I see beauty in the struggle,
you have given me a reason to be grateful.
Thanks to you I have deeper understanding,
you have given me a reason to mourn.
Thanks to you my friendships are stronger,
you have given me a reason to come together.
Thanks to you I have reached out,
you have given me a reason to be there.
Thanks to you I don't let a moment pass,
you have give me a reason to remember.
Thanks to you I will live my life to the fullest,
you have given me a reason to shine.
Thanks to you I feel closer to God,
you have given me a guardian Angel.
Thanks to you I will cherish all of the memories,
you have given me a reason to never forget.
7/11/88-6/6/10
No comments:
Post a Comment