Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have embarked on a new skin care regime.  I know some of you appreciate when I post tips or tidbits on skincare.  So this is for you!  Like many of us, I have highly sensitve skin that is acne prone.  I've tried many high end products and end up with dry flaky skin and pimples galore.  Not worth the money I invest in trying to get my dang skin under control!  So, I have decided to try out this $5 drug store cleanser along with a $30 exfoliating cleanser brush.  My hope is that this gentle cleanser and brush will give me a deep clean and light manual exfolation to gently open up my pores. 


 I follow this with a 2% salicylic gel and then 100% pure jojoba oil (you can find this at health food stores or Trader Joes). I occasionally use an Intesive wrinkle serum(hey, its never too early to start preventative care!), a gentle AHA, and always use an eye treatment. 

The most important thing anyone can do is to wear SPF every single day!  I wish I could turn back time and reverse the intensive damage that I did to my skin.  I am looking into a triyng out Boots Glycolic Peel to see if it helps with my hyperpigmentation but for now i am seeing how this goes!  I have noticed a noticeable difference in the texture and feel of my skin from the brush, it is very smooth and even!  Let's hope it stays this way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment