Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today I am grateful for my love.  I am grateful for future plans.  I am grateful for wonderful friendships.  I am grateful for homecooked meals. 

Last night Ellie and I cooked a classic Italian meal for our men.  I made my first homemade marinara sauce which turned out delicious if I do say so myself (to check out my easy recipe click here Marinara Sauce)!  Ellie made homemade meatballs for the carnivores, which they said turned out mighty well too!  We finished it off with some whole wheat spaghetti, garlic bread, and a cesear salad (for a great vegetarian cesear dressing check out Brianna's Cesear Dressing).  Greg also brought home a delicious Pinot Noir to compliment our meal.  It was a nice, relaxing Valentines Day which was only surpassed when Greg gave me a 90-minute massage gift certificate, he just knows the way to my heart! 







Another way to my heart?  Planning out our next vacation!  Greg is pretty worn out of traveling since we did so much in 2010 but I am just getting started!  There are still so many places I want to see, particularly  New Zealand and Europe.  We set a budget and he gave me the OK to start searching for some deals and itineraries.  As of right now I am 95% set on New Zealand traveling into Auckland down to Queenstown.  For whatever reason I am gravitated to this country.  I have an urge to go there that needs to be fulfilled.  So today I have been browsing some different ideas to present to Greg and then its planning and booking time!  I am thinking that December will be a good time since their seasons are opposite...I AM EXCITED! 

Inspirations for the Day:
{via MO_castle}
{via Kyle}
{Source Unknown}

No comments:

Post a Comment