Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today I am grateful for kisses in the morning.  I am grateful for health insurance.  I am grateful for my Aunt Holly.  I am grateful for leftover coffee so I could have it on ice.  I am grateful for all the Aquarius's in my life.  I am grateful for another beautiful day outside while some of the world is experiencing terrible storms.  I am grateful for catching up with Amber and for all her inspiration.  I am grateful for Yoga.  I am grateful for a lower stress semester in school.  I am grateful for being one step away from completing my AA (woo hoo!). 

Today I intend on completing my first rough draft for my paper.  Slowly but surely I am inching along.  I am putting together some recipes and menu ideas for Sundays Superbowl gathering at our place.  I found a recipe for peanut butter chocolate bars that looks superb! Here you can check them out... YUM!  I am thinking Reeses Peanut Butter morsels might be a delicious twist....I am also thinking about doing some fruit kabobs with cinnamon yogurt for dipping and a veggie tray.  Greg wants wings, pizza, and dips.  Classic.  I swear he wouldn't eat anything healthy if I weren't around! 

I added some recipes and pictures to the Health page and I will add some pictures of the food and recipes on Sunday.  I apologize for the low quality of some of those pictures, I have just been using my I-phone but I promise I will start using my nice camera more often. 

Lately I have been obsessed with everything vintage.  I have been dying to do a 20's style pinup photo shoot.    There is nothing more sexy and glamorous than a winged fishtail eyeliner, red lips and some pin curls.  I think Ellie is going to cut me some bangs tonight! 

Inspirations for the day 
{
{via glamourmagazine }
"What's the point of living if we don't feel alive...Challenge yourself daily and experience the inexperienced you, don't let fear contain your shadow. breathe in that moment of realization and we will find that living comes with much more satisfaction."
{via Tyler Indermill}

Where I'd rather be:
Yosemite, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment