Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today I am grateful for clear skies. I am grateful for walks on my lunch break since I was too tired to get out of bed to get to the gym this morning.  I am grateful for Pandora.  I am grateful for inspiration.  I am grateful for my best friend of 13 years who is celebrating her 23rd birthday today.  I am grateful for forgiveness.  I am grateful for a stable job.  I am grateful for my coworkers.  I am grateful for Vitamin Zero Water.  I am grateful for meditation and intention.  I am grateful for my Love.  I am especially grateful for my doogie Chino, he makes dull moments bright.  I am grateful for my Dad's inspirational messages everyday.  I am grateful for understanding.  I am grateful for my health.  I am grateful that I haven't been drunk in over a year.  I am grateful for family.  I am grateful for my girlfriends.  I am grateful for strangers.  I am grateful for organic vegetarian tomato soup.  I am grateful for organic vegetarian burritos.  I am grateful for freedom.  I am grateful for beautiful sunsets on White Rock after a long day at work.



Today I set an intention to make this blog a more positive site.  A place where people can come to and feel happy.  I hope that by sending positive messages into cyber existance that it will find its way back into my life.  The thought of "what you put out into the universe shall return to you."  Some days I may have to fake it until I make it- but even then there will always be an underlying positive message. 

I plan to make 2011 a year where I focus my thoughts, goals, inspirations, advice, feedback, art, passions, and travel plans onto this website. 

I am me. 
You are you. 
Together we are one. 
We are all vessels
trying to make our way
to the ultimate ship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment