Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Love.

My love,
you are the rarest gem, 
I waited a long time to find you.

My one and only,
you've made my life a fairytale,
I can't even count the ways.

My rock,
you have lifted me up to the highest clouds,
I wouldn't be the same without you.

My boo,
you make me want to be better,
I am in love with my best friend.




We have been through so much together these last six years, more than what most people will experience in a lifetime.  This makes my love for you that much stronger. Today I hold you heavy on my heart as I know that you have immense fear.  My love, As high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him - Psalms 103:11 

I know that God has a great plan for you, and for us.  I know that He will give you the strength you need to get through this upcoming operation.  I also know that He will prepare my heart to to be a gracious caregiver to you.  I want nothing but the best for you and your life which is why I will stop at nothing to see you well (including being the best "ass packer" around!).  You have my heart, and I carry yours. 

He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. - Isaiah 40:29

2 comments:

  1. thank you baby. this really made me fog up (teary eyed) I love you so much. i need your support more than anyone else for my upcoming situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both!!! T this almost made me fog up too!!
    God does have a plan and we don't always understand it but that is when faith comes in to play. Greg Praying for you you are my brother!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete