I am a rock,
I wear my armor
to protect myself
with my shield.
I am a bird,
I am free
as I fly from
daydream to daydream.
I am a believer,
I have faith
that radiates
my human experience.
I am a fighter,
I do not give up
on myself
or the ones I love.
I am a girl,
I am sensitive
at the core
but I am strong.
I am a survivor,
I find beauty
amidst the chaos
to be better.
I am a lover,
I have given myself
to my one
and only.
I am a student,
I believe that
life is the
greatest classroom.
I am a sheep,
I am meek
and sometimes get lost
but always find my way.
I am a lesson,
I am sometimes wrong
but always willing
to humble my spirit.
I am a joy,
I enjoy telling my story
because this life is not easy
but worth sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment