Friday, April 23, 2010

Bucket List

I want CHANGE.
I want to make an impact, NOW.
I want to find something BIGGER than myself to live for.
I want to be a HOMEBODY.
I want to WRITE a book.
I want to TRAVEL.
I want to VOLUNTEER, see the world in a different PERSPECTIVE.
I want to be EDUCATED on LIFE not just textbooks.
I want to be an ACTIVIST; for animals, people, trees: for the EARTH.
I want to be FREE of societies burdens.
I want a relationship with a HIGHER POWER.
I want DIRECTION and ANSWERS.
I want HEALTHY relationships that are INSPIRING and UPLIFTING.
I want to be INSPIRED.
I want a FULFILLED LIFE.

I consider this to be my "bucket list" of things that I wish to obtain, not necessarily before I die in body but before I die in mind.  Life is not just routine and surviving.  In order to live you must feel ALIVE!  Take the risks. 

Be the CHANGE you wish to see in the WORLD and ultimately in YOURSELF. 

One last thing to add to my bucket list...

I want to DO WHAT I SAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment