Friday, March 19, 2010
Seasons
Today, as i look outside my window at the beautiful sunshine covered hills, I feel alive. I feel as though I have undergone a transformation of change with the seasons. I can breathe deeply feeling a sense of calm that encompasses my quiet mind. The sun has broken through the clouds gracing us with its warmth and enrichment. The trees have come alive, streching out every last branch to be filled with perfect shades of green. Flowers have burst out of their seams as if to signify their birth and evolution. I feel as though I am one of them. Like I am exploding with life and energies that have fed into my soul. I am strong enough to withstand the seasons; to come alive after a cold, lifeless winter. Only this evolution is greater than ever before. The trees seem to stand taller; the flowers are brighter and more vibrant. I too, have evolved with the seasons. I feel the warmth of the sunshine on my skin and the soft pleasant breeze whisper in my ear that everything is okay. Let the harshness of the changing seasons not make you go dead, but rather come back more alive than ever before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nature working in Perfect Harmony..... How beautiful it is to sit back and watch it. Love it T!
ReplyDeleteMe