Friday, January 15, 2010

Love Letter

Half of a decade; longtime love affair of which I have shared with you. The good times and the bad we have endured them all. Things have gotten messy but you don't seem to mind. The only person to have captured my heart, you have me captive. I am so lucky I found you. You are my shelter from the storm, my protector, my biggest fan. You push me, your love inspires me, and together we could move mountains. You know every part of my heart, I share everything with you, sometimes even more than you would like. You are my best friend, the only person I know I can always count on. You make this life worth living. You have the most amazing heart, always forgiving, always first to give. You have taught me how to love and be loved. You are my other half, you possess what I lack, and together you make me complete. I love your quirks, your laugh, your kind eyes. I love you just the way you are. Watching you grow into the man you are becoming has been a blessing. You have the world at your feet and I feel honored to be a part of your journey.

Looking back I always knew we would make it this far. Even when others didn't believe in us, we held on to what we felt. It was different with you. The attraction was instant, like a magnet finding its pull. Countless hours spend just talking and laughing; more and more it became apparent that I had found my match. I found the one. What I didn't know was how much of an impact you would have on my world. Nothing is worth it without you.

I love you with every inch of my heart and soul. You have enriched my life in more ways than you could ever know and for that I will be forever grateful.

Thank you for making these last five years the best days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment