2010. The start of a new year, a new decade. There is something cleansing that comes along with a new year, but a new decade? That constitutes for a clean slate. This year I did not write down a list of resolutions, though I made mental notes of the goals I wish to obtain. My number one goal is to simply write, about nothing or about everything, hence the start of this blog.
Step one is now complete, my very own blog! Now the question is what will this blog implement? Ultimately I would hope that my thoughts and writings will help inspire those interested enough to read this. Words can be powerful, but even more so is the message driven within those words.
I have a lot to say; about life, about love, about anger, about hope, about betrayal, about sickness, about health.
Life is a journey, sometimes a smooth ride other times a bumpy upheaval. One thing I know for certain is that if you can just hold on for the ride, through the ups and the downs, that you will always find what is missing in your heart.
Those of you who know me, know that I often write of lessons I have obtained or experiences that I have had. Rather than just simply writing of these stories I try and invite you to experience them with me, either through your own similiar experiences or through my own, take the journey with me. Welcome to my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment